With more 15 billion dollars spent every year on Dildo sex toys, don’t be left lagging behind in helping your puppy and greyhound up their sex game. With a dog dildo toy, your dog is not coming out of that heat cold.
The use of dog dildo toy would not only leave your dog barking; barking is an old school pleasure language with animal sex toys; they’ll give a thunderous roar.
It takes 20 to 30 minutes for a male dog to reach orgasm, this means the females have to wait for an awfully long time to get her groove.
However, a dog dildo toy, in the absence of a male partner, would get her in the mood fast.
Sex is beautiful. The intimacy shared between two dogs, naked dog bums mounted on each other, both sharing in all their vulnerabilities and coming together to touch the depth of heaven is out of this world.
Both male and female dogs can use dog dildo toys and any of the available animal sex toys. The different stages of a female dog’s estrus cycle mean that their need for an animal toy would vary in intensity. The studs don’t have estrus cycles, so they’ve got the animal sex toys on lockdown all year round.
The use of dog sex toys on your fertile female dog has no specific calendar. Because the heat in bitches happen only twice a year, on average, while the studs don’t experience heat, one has to be careful when and how one uses the dog dildo toys on dogs. I’ll be highlighting some things you need to watch out for in your female dogs before you give them a dog dildo toy.
These signs are signs to know when a dog is on heat.
1. Bleeding: With a young dog, a sign of her first heat can be noticed when there is excessive bleeding from the vulva. At this point when she begins to discharge varying colours of blood consistently, then you know that dog dildo toy should be brought out. She’s on heat, her first one, and if there’s no stud to help her deal with it, she’ll hump on you or anybody she sees. Animal sex toys such as a dog dildo toy or dog penis sex toy would do her a ton of good.
2. Mounting: One of the popular signs that your female dog is on heat and desperately needs a dog dildo toy is when she starts mounting every dog she comes in contact with. She might just mount you if you don’t rush now to give her a stud to mount her, or you get her a dog dildo toy if the “boys” aren’t coming around.
3. Swollen vulva: When you notice that yiu3 dog’s vulva is swollen, she’s on heat. And now is the time to go shopping for the best dog dildo toys in the market. The swollen vulva is the sign the precedes the bleeding. Just get ready, she’s getting revved up for a serious hump. Don’t let her wait for too long; a dog sex toy would be perfect for her.
So you’ve decided to get your dog a dog sex toy.
What are the essential things you should consider before buying that dog dildo toy for your dog?
1. Size of the sex toy: Size matters! If your dog doesn’t like it big, then you should not get a big seized dog penis toy for her. Don’t be deceived into believing that the bigger the size of the dog penis dildo, the better. Most times, it comes down to how well the handler handles the toy. It is advised that young bitches should be given smaller dog dildo toy sizes should be subsequently increased over time.
2. The flexibility of the dildo: Although sex is a biological necessity for dogs, it doesn’t mean it has to be mechanical. A dog needs something extra, like a dog dildo toy. Moreover, that extra should be flexible. Flexibility is the crack of great sex. You want a dog sex toy that can change its shape as the sexual preference changes, as the mood switches. Your dog enjoys sex too. A flexible dog dildo toy helps her maximize her sexual pleasure.
3. The material of the dog dildo toy: for your dog, enjoying sex, or in this case, masturbation is essential to her. The material used to make the animal sex toy affects how well we enjoy using the toy. There are several materials used for making dog sex toys, ranging from glass to PVC to steel to rubber, and silicon. There are no cast-in-stone rules for selecting materials, but for flexibility, silicone and rubber dildos are great. Because dildos made from these materials are highly flexible, they easily touch and stimulate the dog’s vaginal stricture (the female dog’s clit). You can even take it a notch higher. Dog dildo toys made from cyber-skin make the experience more real.